Troll Holes

edited March 2018 in Macha's Curse

Does dialog with this guy promising any hidden quest, which I do not have so far (asking about book without response), or this Troll is here just for fun? In this area all Trolls had some interactions except this one...

Any idea please?

Comments

• If he says that, that means he gave you the Troll Translator and that's all you're gonna gt out of him. You don't need to endure his insults any more, I tested that and it works perfectly.

• Goooood, thanks Cat.

• Anyone know what area the troll holes are in? I’ve looked all around the castle and keep
    Missing them.

• Entrance is through the statue outside of castle area (very close to entrance actually).

• edited March 2018

@ Aeon, we posted at the same time. : ) Thanks for all your help. It gives me more time to work on Celtic Queen and Luko III. : ) And Caerworn Castle.

Look outside the Red Branch Knight's Castle in the mid west to northwest for a stony, green guy with a big mouth.

• @Catacomber said:
    @ Aeon, we posted at the same time. : ) Thanks for all your help. It gives me more time to work on Celtic Queen and Luko III. : ) And Caerworn Castle.

Look outside the Red Branch Knight's Castle in the mid west to northwest for a stony, green guy with a big mouth.

You are very welcome Cat and with pleasure (If I can and able)..