Couple of quests

edited June 13 in Cursed Stone

I, for the life of me, can’t finish Cursed Stone.
-Can you please tell me where the blood money is? I’ve searched everywhere in Kraken Castle.
-How do I kill the Chieftan? I have Sweet Revenge.
-I have the golden looms and have been all over fairy barrow but cannot figure it out. The statue there doesn’t talk to me anymore.
thanks in advance
-oh, and I can’t tame or kill the tiger. Repulsa has upgraded the Tiger Tamer with the cloth.

Comments

• edited June 14

Jaako says ' I remember hiding it away in a transport device here somewhere.' The sack of gold is hidden in a red teleporter in the Mideast.

You can only kill the Chieftain if you don't agree to kill Tara for him. Is he still peaceful or aggressive?

How many looms do you have? You need two. If you have more than two, drop the excess.

To cure or kill the Tiger, you need a Cure Tiger potion which you can buy from Morgan of Loch Mist

• I appreciate your help.
    I solved the blood money quest but something is not right.
    —I don’t have the “kill Tara” quest in the solved or active or failed files. The chieftain is peaceful.
    —I have two looms but there is no reaction from the statue in the fairy barrow
    — I have a ton of “cure mad tiger” potions which do nothing for the quest- the tiger just looks at me saying nothing. Is there a “cure tiger” potion? Morgan didn’t have it.

active quests:
    1. Remove curse- Dran Faircatch
    2. Find family and avenge death - old shaman
    3. Tiger for Gondel
    4. Strengthen sword- repulsa
    5. Kill Chieftan for Ian MacNabb and avend death
    6. Two Looms

Again, thank you

• You may have a mobile glitch and need to go back to an earlier save file. What does the Chieftain say to you?

If you have the two Golden Looms, the fairy thanks you and lets you keep one. and gives you the Weaving Ability. She says you can use her workbench to weave if you have cloth.

After that she no longer speaks to you. Look at your abilities, do you have the Weaving Ability? If not, you have a glitch because this works perfectly.

If you still have the quest Strengthen the sword for Repulsa, you haven't strengthened the sword sufficiently. You need to bring her an Eye of the Tiger amulet.

The potion is Cure Mad Tiger. And the tiger checks your inventory to see if you have it. What does the tiger say to you and are you talking to the tiger on the right in this pic.

• Hello again and thank you once more.

Looms: I looked everywhere I could think of to see if I have the weaving ability and I can’t find it. I looked under the “?” and in all of my magical abilities.

Repulsa: I have the Eye of Tiger amulet and must have already given her one. She’s enhanced the sword - used a cloth once. Now when I talk to her she talks of the stars and when I ask how to help villagers, she says pieces will fit after i talk to old shaman, moon goddess, dark lady, spirit of well, Oracle and witch. Says there are bodies to bury and revenge sought. I’ve done everything but revenge (kill Chieftan). I even went back to talk to everyone again and it was no help (I could not find my way back into the branches to talk to the moon goddess though).

Small Cave - ok, i See now there’s a tunnel “this way seems to be blocked” - I’ve tried every weapon and spell. Ugh. I can’t figure it out. I have 35 cure mad tiger potions. Tiger Viyakula Bijalee doesn’t speak to me

Tyra MacRainn is in her room crying and says I may be her champion but will never have happiness. Rory is silent and peaceful. I lose fame if I strike him.

I may have to forget this game because I’d have to restart from Mithril... Working on Macha, in between talking with you. I thought it was an expansion pack but it’s not. Which ones are newer quest gold expansion packs? I think I have all of the older ones.

I appreciate your help.

• Edit: when I attack Chieftan it says I shouldn’t attack because he may have something to say or something for me to do

• edited June 15

You can see where to find your abilities in the pic attached.

You can't enter that cave until you've killed the Tiger in the lefthand room, gotten all of the sword updates from Repulsa and have just one---drop more than one--Cure Mad Tiger potions in your backpack.

Tyra says that speech if you didn't accept the Chieftain's offer to kill her. If you didn't accept his offer to kill her, if you decline, he turns aggressive. You may have clicked through the dialogue too fast or it may be some kind of mobile glitch. There isn't anything I can do to help that. You'd have to go back to an earlier save file.

Sometimes you can reset the game by sleeping 21 sleeps in an inn. It might fix the Chieftain so he talks to you again. Can't guarantee it and resetting the game revives many of the monsters you already killed.

If Repulsa talks to you only of those things, it means you haven't killed or cured the Tiger in the righthand side of the pic I put up. But she should have cleared her quest. You may have clicked through the response too fast or hit goodbye before clicking the response. Or you have some mobile glitch. I can't say.

The latest Classic (not HD) quest expansions are Cursed Stone and Dragon Jade. I can't make any more new ones for the Quest Classic as Redshift doesn't want to make new ones for the Classic version now that the HD version is available. It's too much work considering they're working on the Quest2.

• Thank you. I’ll try those things. Can you post the pic of where to see abilities you mentioned? Also, I don’t have the tiger’s room on the right side- I just have the room with Viyakula Bijalee in it. I’ve tapped everywhere. How do I get that second room if it’s not through the blocked tunnel?

• Here’s the small cave I have

• Well, crud. Thanks for the help but sleeping 21 times didn’t reset the game. I must have waited too long to try and finish all of the quests. I’m going to have to abandon Cursed Stoned and just play the newer HD games. Question: if I buy the new HD The Quest- will other expansions like Macha have my chosen hero (self) or do all of them start over at level 40?

• You can't use an old save file from the Classic version to play the HD version. You have to play the Quest over so you can level up to play the expansions, each start at a different level. Is that what you meant? If you play the standalone versions, you are given enough xp to play the expansion at its starting level. But gear doesn't carry over from expansion to expansion.

• Hello. Can somebody tell me where i can find the chieftain’s housekeeper? I’ve searched everywhere twice but cannot find it. All quests finished.

• I’m pretty sure she’s in Cloud Castle on the west side. Jenny the maid and the chef are in that castle, too.

• @Catacomber said:
    You can't use an old save file from the Classic version to play the HD version. You have to play the Quest over so you can level up to play the expansions, each start at a different level. Is that what you meant? If you play the standalone versions, you are given enough xp to play the expansion at its starting level. But gear doesn't carry over from expansion to expansion.

I was wondering if I bought the HD version of The Quest and started over if the other HD games are expansions like in classic. You know, where I can keep favorite weapons, skills, etc.

• Yes, as long as you buy the games that get embedded in the Quest and don't buy the standalone versions. The standalone versions don't allow you to carry over anything.