Now we are playing HOL 1 help please

Hi Cat
We have started playing HOL 1 again with fresh characters. Is there somewhere I can find the order quests should be done in?
I found a post about Argimon’s dungeon as that is where my other half is that says the 13 switches activate a teleported where is the teleported?

This is fairly early in the game that is why I was asking for a order for the quests .
When should we be going into Aregimon’s dungeon we are level 22 and 23 respectively.

Thanks for your time.
Stay safe

Comments

• Teleporter.

• Not teleported

• There is no particular order to the quests. Just explore and get them and do them as you encounter them.

The teleporter is beyond the two gates there where the switches are after you encounter Argimon's pet dragon Norbert. You have a choice to kill him or not. If you kill him, you might not be happy later but it's your decision. ^^

The first gate requires the Gold Dragon Key. The second toothy gate requires the Blue Dragon Key. There is a map of the key locations here somewhere in the Luko I thread.

The monsters are levels 25 and 26. You should be able to handle them. Use a bow and arrows if necessary.

• Thanks Cat we will give it a try when we go back there.
    Have a good day and stay safe .