Bull Arena

I fought the White Bull but can’t find the Brown Bull. I definitely sent him here. As I stand in this one spot (marked in photo) I hear enemy music and get attacked by something I can’t see. Tried hitting the walls but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Comments

• I started the Bull Arena over from my save. Both bulls are here now. :) There must have been a glitch where the brown bull got stuck in the wall there. ??? Glad I had my fave file.

• It must have been some kind of glitch because you can't even enter the Arena of Bulls without sending both bulls there. : )

• Hi
    How to open the door with the first teleport to fight the bulls ?
    I have the sword and the globe
    Does it have to do with the switches ?

• @Jolinuk said:
    Hi
    How to open the door with the first teleport to fight the bulls ?
    I have the sword and the globe
    Does it have to do with the switches ?

Thanks for the help anyone !

• The globe I have is the Farseeing Globe and the redemption sword

• @Jolinuk said:
    The globe I have is the Farseeing Globe and the redemption sword

Sorry , the Retribution Sword

• @Jolinuk my memory isn’t the best. Did you send both bulls to the arena? Did you try the switches?

• Yeah withe and brown bull in the arena, but the switch have number , one , two and four so missing the number 3 switche but I don't see it

• I have double check if bulls where in the arena and they are

• There is no "3". The hint is 'Odd fellow out to open the gate.' Turn on only the two even numbered switches to open the gate. If you already started playing with the switches, turn them all up and then turn on the even numbered ones. Then take the advice of the pergamen next to the gate and use the teleporters to get to the bulls. "Teleport to the correct teleporter letter destinations to spell out the name of a big man in Mithria. The first letter you teleport to is a red herring. Doesn't count."

• Thanks sweet heart , I'll try that and will give you guys news about it.
    Love so much all those extensions of the Quest, thanks for working so hard so we all have fun xxx

• What a nice avatar. Thanks. xxx back.

• Thanks for the avatar !
    But I can't understand why I still can't open the first door to get into the first teleportor ?
    I have finish all quest except the bull fight. I have the sword and globe and both bulls are in arena I have double check that as well !
    I have turn up all switch and left and rest for 8 hours. Then came back in and turn on only the number one and two switch. Have my sword on, but door still don't open and says :
    "You need to do something not odd to open the door "
    What did I missed ? Do I have to have a special equipment ?
    Thank you for the help once again 🙃

• Face the switches. Turn them all up again. Then don't touch the switch in the middle. Turn the left switch on and the right switch on. Tap the door. That should do it.

• Thanks , it is ok !
    I even had print the quest list and check if I have all done the quest and yes , I failed one but made all of them.
    Ok the door is open I'll organize to continue alone from here.
    Now can't wait for the new HD Celtic Queen and Lukomorye III 😊👍🏼
    But have work to do, so i can wait a few days for it !
    Thanks for the good work to all the team , the game is cool and fun 😉😊👍🏼🤗

• Yay!! Congrats on getting through.

• 🤗👍🏼😉😊😍

• Glad you were able to get in the arena! Sorry I couldn’t be of more help to you. My memory is start to fail but I feel that playing the Quest games are a huge help. Thank you Cat for helping Jolinuk when I could not and for these wonderful games!

• You started Jolinuk thinking about the switches. Thanks. Any help is good help. Working hard on porting Hero of Lukomorye III and new expansion Caerworn Castle.

• I know, I’m all in a twitter with excitement! :) :) :)