seal the wormhole

What should i do with dreamstick after i finished my something colorful task from land of dream?

Comments

• Look for a tiny hole at the edge of particular village (one of houses).

• In rybar village? Entry to land of dream? I hit that with dreamstick and nothing happened
  • Sorry for confusion. Seal the wormhole is a different quest belonging to Cave of Ascetics (after talking with his daughter) if I remember correctly.

• If you sealed the wormhole, there's nothing further to do with it. Did you seal the wormhole? Just stand outside the wormhole in Rybar Village with the Dream Stick in your inventory. That wormhole is how you got in to where the Dream Lord is.

• edited May 2018

@Catacomber said:
    If you sealed the wormhole, there's nothing further to do with it. Did you seal the wormhole? Just stand outside the wormhole in Rybar Village with the Dream Stick in your inventory. That wormhole is how you got in to where the Dream Lord is.

Oops...I was wrong again in my advice. Sometimes is hard to remember the paths I went through after long time. Apologise to Geeforced...

• Any help is good help. : )

• Okay thanks.. i shoud quit from hole in dream of land, i failed because after i get my dreamstick than i use recall magic.. thnx for advice