Droid21 and Give Hazey ability

edited August 2023 in Asteroids I
Hi
Love the expansion, keep up the good work
I am stuck on two minor quests repair droid21
And give Hazey ability
Droid 21 - I am standing and hitting the cauldron with one mana potion store bought and one essence of droid store bought the genie pops up and reducing my hp
And regarding Hazey how do I give him the ability
B.t.w
iPhone, the quest gold
Thanks in advanced

Comments

• Ok so I bought spark plug potion from the medival carnival so I am down to hazy ability
    Although I think you should take a look cause it looks like a bug
  • Hi, Tsahi. Thank you. I took a look at the cauldron and everything looks ok. You have to hit it with the Spark of Life Staff to speak to the Cookinh Genie.

To give Hazey the Mind telepathic ability, you need the Mind Reader amulet Mama Owl gave you and Personality of at least 20.

• Thanks for your response
    Ok so I Have looked and there is no amulet in My possession or in my house
    To make sure I went to the nearest save file and didn’t got amulet from the owl lady
    And the same for the genie I am using the spark of life staff although the text say wand which through me away for awhile
    I am using the enabled extension in the quest gold
    I don’t see amulet for the other abilities as well so I guess that this change doesn’t apply here
  • I'm so sorry. I forgot the Classic Version is different. To talk to Hazey, you just need the quest and Personality of at least 95.

I tested the cauldron and it seems to work fine so not sure what happened there. As long as you have the quest to repair Droid21, the full mana potion and the Essence of Droid Solution, store bought, it should work if you hit the cauldron with that rod.

• Thank you I am done finally
    And like the classics version better it reminds me of eye of the beholder
    Any list of extensions with recommended level next to them?
  • At redshift.hu, you should get an idea of the level. Congratulations on finishing!