Basilisk‘s Tower

Dear all,

I just can't figure it out - how do you get into the tower and past the Master of Cyclones?

I think I have everything I need - 5 Shard Gems, Chalice of Reflection, Flute, Birdsong, Knotted Winds, Scroll of Reveal - but unfortunately no idea how to proceed.

I read somewhere that I still need a Scroll of Hide. Where can I get it?

Thanks for your help....

Comments

• edited December 2023

Is this to get rid of the giant blocking your path? You need the Scroll of Joining in addition to those shards. You get the Scroll of Joining from the Court Astrologer..

• Thanks for the help, Cat.

And sorry, my listing wasn't complete - I have: 5 Shard Gems, Chalice of Reflection (shiny), Flute, Paper with Birdsong, Knotted Winds, Scroll of Reveal, Scroll of Joining, Code Key.

Now I don't know how to get into the tower - past the Master of Cyclones or another way?

• What a nice avatar! If you have more than one of any of those items, drop the extra. Make sure you're standing on the right square. I can't help you further until tomorrow night. At relatives. Hang on.

• If you tap the giant and have this quest: "For Fershid, Viziers' Courtyard, Lord Zephar's Palace, kill the Basilisk. His tower can be found in the air over Eye of the Storms to the north. You'll need the Chalice of Reflection to kill him and you'll need to reach his tower. ."

and these items (only one of each):

Glass Blower's Shard

Desert Shard

Earth Jinns' Shard

Ice Jinns' Shard

Roofing Shard

Joining Scroll

He should disappear and you should be able to reach the teleporter.

• Hi Cat,

Happy New Year!

I should probably drink more of these "permanent intelligence potions". I had 5 gems that looked the same, but only four of them were shard gems - and the fifth was a frosty twilight gem (what do you do with that???).

Now I got the desert shard gem and was able to clean up Basilisk's Tower thoroughly :-)

Thanks for your help!

• I'm glad you got through!