Third Floor Questions

I have a few questions as I seem stuck and the guides here don't seem to address the HD version (which seems to make a number of changes).

First, is it possible to see Kolbok's hint for the switch puzzle again? I don't think I can solve it without that. Could you tell me the solution to this? I don't think I can go any further without this puzzle solved. The switches are in groups of 5 (1 activation one + 4 others) and I have no idea what to do with them.

Second, where are notes 2 and 3? I have 1 and 4. I feel like they are relevant to the puzzle.

Third, Kolbok says we can take down the one wall with a mole dagger - I had two mole daggers in my inventory and even with them, I wasn't able to take down the wall. I did find the teleport solution, but is that a bug?

Fourth, the disarm/disarm trick worked on one set of the acid bubbles, but not the others. As before, I found the teleport solution, but is that a bug?

On a side note, the other lava dungeon on the island has a weird situation where two bone gates have wooden doors instead of bone ones. I believe that must be a bug since it is quite visually jarring even if the gates work just fine.

Comments