Finished but dragon hoard?

Finished the expansion, very wonderful, but I have this metric ton of dragon hoard and wondering if it’s nothing more than permanent storage decoration, haven’t seen a shop to unlock it

Comments

• edited September 2018

I may have put a shop or npc to unlock those chests in a future expansion. But can't be sure and have to finish Caerworn Castle, so keep them for now. If you're playing future expansions, keep one in your inventory so you can see if someone will open them and stash the others in permanent storage.

• Will do, thanks, Cat!
  • There was a trader in the Pontiniank city that collect chests....you can sell the ones you found in the dragons hoard for around 20k each...might have been 2k.....

• > @Thundahamma said:
    > There was a trader in the Pontiniank city that collect chests....you can sell the ones you found in the dragons hoard for around 20k each...might have been 2k.....

Actually, it would be much better if you brought those Chests towards 'HOL III' expansion though. 😗 I've heard that someone over there will open these Chests for us. ☺️
  • Ah...if only I had known that....I still have a chest of cigars though......

• > @Thundahamma said:
    > Ah...if only I had known that....I still have a chest of cigars though......

Actually, you don't need to worry about that, for the Golden Chests in 'Mithril Horde I' are actually respawnable. 😙 Therefore it's a good idea to cast 'Mark' at the area within Bethlusaa's Lair where Bethlusaa's 'Treasure Room' is at and revisit that area every 7 days simply to 'farm' those valuable chests. 😉😁

I'm still clueless with the purpose of the 'Chest of Cigars' here as well... 😕 But I didn't even bothered with that Miscellaneous item at all, as I'm a Non-smoker in both game-world AND real-world. 😤 Therefore I just left it in the shelf there. 😙
  • Great tip, thnx

• > @Thundahamma said:
    > Great tip, thnx

No problem at all. ☺️👍
  • Chest of cigars was a tribute to an old betatester. That's all. : ) I'm a non-smoker too but he was a great betatester.

• I’m non smoker too...

• edited January 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > Chest of cigars was a tribute to an old betatester. That's all. : ) I'm a non-smoker too but he was a great betatester.

Oh, so that's what it's for.. 😯😙

Thanks for the information as always, Catacomber. ☺️👍