Make Soup

My last Quest in this beautiful and fantastic story expansion...where is Torstal Root please???

Comments

• You can buy it. It's an herb from the base game. Will let you know where as soon as I'm at my computer. Thanks.

• Thanks Cat. Been looking also at various herbalists from base game and other expansions through recall, but no luck...but it should be as well in Caerworn Castle somewhere, no?

• edited November 2018

Mother Nesta in Crymlyn Village sells it but its chance of showing up is one out of ten so you might have to camp out. One of the traders also sells it, That's true also in the base game and any expansion, the chance of its showing up is one out of ten so you need to persist.

• @Catacomber said:
    Mother Nesta in Crymlyn Village sells it but its chance of showing up is one out of ten so you might have to camp out. One of the traders also sells it, That's true also in the base game and any expansion, the chance of its showing up is one out of ten so you need to persist.

Finally worked in Nesta´s shop after 19 sleepovers..thank you Cat, that was my last quest in Caerworn and looking forward for next adventures, hopefully very soon!

• Working on them as fast as possible. :smile:

• Some bats drop torstal root and where is fire mushroom?
  • I got fire mushrooms from Shepard's Tear Cave and there are crimini vulgaris too, you can access it from a cave in Shriek's lake.