Polar Blade, Dingo and Mariner

edited August 2019 in Hero of Lukomorye IV

I have latest version of game and expansion. Borgo said "Give me Polar Blade" but he didn't take it and it stay in my inventory (but can take me to Ultima Thule anyway) Dingo also didn't take money but take me to Underwater Kingdome and back , Mariner (which can take as on Venets Island) have the same problem. (I have checked money before dialog with both sailors and after. There is no changes) Is both things normal?
Also. Does anyone remember where there is spellbook of Acid Torch?

Comments

• They're very generous guys but will be fixed in an update. Thanks.

Carrot Nose the snowman sells the spellbook Acid Torch in HOLIV but you might have to sleep until it shows up in his inventory.

• edited August 2019

@Catacomber said:
    They're very generous guys but will be fixed in an update. Thanks.

Carrot Nose the snowman sells the spellbook Acid Torch in HOLIV but you might have to sleep until it shows up in his inventory.

Thank you very much.
    I also when make third walkthought find one more strange, two grammatical errors and one inaccuracy.
    In celtic rift by quest of Merlin, when we bring to him 3 spheres. In dialog written that he take 3 spheres. But in fact he take one (in my inventory stay 2 spheres)
    In HoLIII stairs which leads to room with fragment of Kozney's Death from Kozney's trap written not "Climb up" but as "Cimb up"
    Also there when we pass to Drisdane quest "Three crime bosses" he calls Kratov as "Krotov"
    In Celtic Queen in book "Choose your fight" written that key to Kamber's Stronghold (Silver bay) in Province Conjurer. But in fact it is drops from Kamber's Lientenant in Kamber's castle.

• Thanks, LoveLess, will make those changes but will have to do them slowly to avoid overwhelming Elendil.