Sky Berries

Hi, I’m obvs being thick but where the heck is the sky berry Bush? Wandered back n forth n back n forth through the mountains all evening! Thanks 💚

Comments

• As name says, you should be looking somewhere above the ground...

• Look near the High Flying Giant in Himadra Mountains. Northeast of the area where he is. If you need a pic, come back.

• @Catacomber said:
    Look near the High Flying Giant in Himadra Mountains. Northeast of the area where he is. If you need a pic, come back.

Yes please!

• Oh gawd I’m so thick... they’re in my inventory!!

• Interesting... I searched the area over and over until my feet were sore, but could not find the skyberry bush.Tried several times with older game saves as well. No bush, so I gave up and went on to other quests. On reading Bhiffy’s note however, I checked my inventory, and Lo and behold... I had the skyberries, and was able to finish the quest. I don’t remember picking the berries. Also, still have an empty chest in my inventory, but not sure if this is the same one, or if I picked it up elsewhere.

• It looks like a bush that has other berries but you get a chest. If you have an empty chest, just stash it somewhere.

• I figured it out. If you step on this bush before getting the quest, you automatically chop it down and the skyberries go into your inventory, even though you don’t have an empty chest (or the quest) yet. This happened to me during my early exploration, and long before I got the skyberry quest. The dialog box flashed up and disappeared without understanding its significance.

Later, when I actually got the Skyberry quest, i had long forgotten the dialog box that popped up earlier, thus looked and looked for the bush, but couldn’t find it. Of course, it’s no longer there! The berries are already in the inventory (picked earlier without realizing it) as well as the empty chest which you receive when you get the quest.

Btw, there are two ladies named Jasmina, one indoors and one walking the streets. Mother and daughter perhaps?

• As with many in real life, people share first names. : ) I left the empty chest there on purpose in case you need it for something else. Just drop it somewhere if you don't. My coauther Liz likes giving empty chests and flagons to be filled up.