SPOILERS, SPOILERS What happened to Kozney and Silvergirl? SPOILERS, SPOILERS

Hero of Lukomorye has an incredible and fun and very interesting plot that honestly made me feel very interested in the characters, the story, made me feel like I'm living through the epic story and the long war that does not want to end at all with new obstacles and vile enemies appearing out of nowhere

But this part I could not understand at all, he and Silvergirl had a child, I assume, but in HOLV she appears as a spirit, did they both die?Where is their child?Does he come back in HOLV - i have not gotten to that part yet :smile:

Oh and based on "honeymoon on Buyan", our main character marries princess/prince of Lukomorye, I'm assuming?

Really interested in all of this since it's probably my most favorite expansion series :smiley:

Comments

• The story is based on old Russian fairytales rewoven by Dr. Vlad. : ) Kozney the Deathless is of course deathless and Silvergirl is a spirit. Their child now, I cannot answer. It may be left to the imagination. : ) Yes, based on Honeymoon in Buyan, a marriage could happen.

• Erm, there's one question that I would like to ask of, as just to be sure... 😯

Argimon IS Kozney the Deathless all along, is that correct? 😕

Also, I thought that Princess Vasilisa is getting married to the Earl of Cologreve in the first place..? 😯😕

• edited November 2021

Argimon is Kozney the Deathless. : )

There are three possible wedding invitations.

If the player is male and attains the title the Earl of Cologreve, he might be the one marrying the princess.

If the player is female, as the Dutchess of Cologreve she might be marrying Mr. Tainnik.

Or under other circumstances, the princess might be marrying Mr. Tainnik.

)

• @Catacomber said:
    Argimon is Kozney the Deathless. : )

There are three possible wedding invitations.

If the player is male and attains the title the Earl of Cologreve, he might be the one marrying the princess.

If the player is female, as the Dutchess of Cologreve she might be marrying Mr. Tainnik.

Or under other circumstances, the princess might be marrying Mr. Tainnik.

)

!! 😲 Oh my god... How could I had not realized that in the first place...? 😰 The main antagonist of the HOL series WAS among us all these time... 😥

And really?? 😳 You mean that I myself is the new Earl of Cologreve as a form of reward/honor simply for killing Kozney/Argimon?? 😳 I thought it was someone else... 😯

Although, honestly speaking, I only see and regard Princess Vasilisa as a dear friend though.. 😅 Perhaps that the Princess is marrying to Mr. Tainnik is more of a likely possibility, though.. 🤔😙 (As I recall, there were hints of relationships between Mr. Tainnik and Princess Vasilisa back then from previous episodes.. 😏)