Stuck at skull, runes and Monarish lessons quests

1) Find the skull, broke the skull after taking 2 steps after finding it, it says that someone can repair it but throughout the entire playthrough could not find anyone /:

2) Find the evil runes, helped the cow with tummy ache by casting calm, detect mind and using drain mana, it worked, but I have no idea how to destroy the polluted green hays, tried many spells but nothing worked

3) Give lessons it says that I am supposed to give Monarish lessons to the River Sprite who is on an island in the Umbilical river for DetlevH who is in the Inn of the Dancing Farmer, Meadow of the Sun.Searched everywhere but could not find this river, have absolutely no idea where it is

4) Optional question and unimportant, there is a locked place in King's way that says that I need the right key for it, but no idea where to get that key, but yeah, hehe, in order to finish the expansion entirely I need to hand in these 3 quests but no idea how to finish them /:

Comments

• You need Galinda the Sorceress for the bones. Take a look around and if you still are lost, let me know.
    For the evil runes, try Fire Bow and Fire Arrows.
    Umbilical River is in the World Navel.
    You need a Little Key to open that gate. Perhaps you need mice to get that key? You might need to train them to explore a little hole in the window there.

• edited March 2023

Thank you, Kenan, for asking and, Cat, for answering the skull bones question. Exactly the information I logged in seeking. After the skull broke, I reloaded a couple of times thinking it was only certain squares that would break it, but nope. Checked with the jester to see if he might 1. Offer any info or 2. Bitch at me for breaking it. Nope, neither. Also checked my quest list just in case some info had appeared there. Next step, hit the always helpful boards 🙂
    Btw, Cat, very cool expansion so far. It's actually quite different and refreshing starting off with nothing, getting killed (or nearly so) being so weak and having such low level items to start. I've had to play the more recent expansions as stand alone just because I have so many expansions connected to my saves in the main game, but others have been higher level with early means of leveling up to get up to speed. So, very cool struggling, playing cards for some cash out of necessity, needing things like sleeping in the inn... Haven't done that in years.. etc. This has a slightly different feel to it, perhaps in part because of this, but others have mentioned loving this expansion in particular and I see why. It's terrific! As always, thanks, Cat, for all of your hard work and dedication to the games.. and us! 🙂

• edited March 2023

Upon reading it, I thought Galinda the sorceress sounded familiar as someone I'd already come across. I've searched my notes, and the areas I've been in thus far incessantly however, and haven't found her. Without sharing where she is, would you mind, Cat, just letting me know if she is, in fact, in one of these very early areas (village of frommage, Dante's, cheese makers guild) so I know to stop searching and move on to other things for now? Thank you!

• Yes. She is there. :)
  • Thank you, Cat!