Problems in Casle Oborot

I do not know how to proceed further in Oborot. I circled a force field (on attached screenshot) that I cannot get through.

Is there something else i should be doing? Am I missing a certain quest?

Thanks!

Comments

• See that square in your map? There's a switch in the north that would remove the wall of force. Throw something across the gap.

• Thanks, somehow i missed that button.

But i believe that button removed a forcefield more to the right of the area I need. Please see where I circled on a new screenshot. I was already able to get to the area that that forcefield protected.
  • That secret switch is coded to remove the spot where you're stuck. That's the area circled.

Just before a gold staircase.

If it's the force field that isn't circled but to the left of the circled area, that's controlled by a secret switch near Tom Cat the tiger.

There's only one other wall of force and that's controlled by the secret switch on the south side of that square.

• I’m also stuck with that particular force field.

I’ve circled the force field and the square thing. I’ve shot the square thing with a bow from every direction, and received two messages of force fields going down. But this force field still remains. You mentioned Tom Cat. I haven’t released him yet / should i kill the weredragon first? I’m also having trouble finding him

• You need to go where Tom Cat and his wife are. There's a secret switch that removes that wall of force.

You get to him from a hole in the far northeast which is beyond a black wall you hit to remove.

The weredragon is behind a gate in the far southeast.

It doesn't matter if you kill the weredragon before or after you set Tom and his wife free.

• Tom and his wife were imprisoned here. I have tapped every wall in this prison, and can’t find a secret switch.

Is the weredragon somewhere here, in the unmapped area? How to get to him?

• The switch is in Tom's room, opposite his wife's door. You have to hit it.

Brund is there in that area you haven't gotten to yet behind a gate.

At the end of that southern pasage where you see a gate in the north, there is a pink wall. Tap it. to find a switch that removes a wall beyond the golden gate.

• edited May 7

Thank you! Sometimes it takes lots of patience to explain the same thing again and again. Thanks a lot! In my country we say it like “bend it out of iron wire to make them understand” and if it is especially hard, we can say “bend it from iron bars” or “train tracks.”

BTW: This level is fiendish!

• What country are you from? :)