Unkillable Bakesura Demon

I know that this question has been asked before but I have come up against a Bakesura Demon in the Fruit Bats cave area (surface) that is not damageable by spells or any weapon I have got.
I have tried every spell in the list, including Fireball, to no effect, same with every weapon I have.
Am I missing a spell or specific weapon?
DMB

Comments

• Fireball should work. But maybe you need to be stronger in magic? Fireball worked for me.

• Dear Cat.
    Thank you for your reply
    I have an Attack Magic level of 188, is that too weak. Sorry to pester you with this.
    DMB

• I had that problem myself (my Attack Magic is 156). I solved it by quaffing an Ultimate Fortify Magic potion which fortifies magic by 70% for 20 turns; that got me to where my Fireball would do some damage (although not a lot; I used two more Ultimate Fortify Magic potions before finally killing the Bakesura Demon).

What it your Alchemy skill like? If it is high enough you can make a better Fortify Magic potion than you can buy. (My Alchemy is 316 and I have since brewed some Homemade Fortify Magic potions that fortify magic by 227% for 31 turns.) To make the potion you will need to combine two of the following: Purple Fairy Ring, Torstal Root, or Blue Thorn.

Hope this helps.

• Thank you very much for your help, I will give it a go and let you know.
    DMB