Mithril Horde I – All Quests Guide

Hello everyone! This is a quest guide for every quest in The Quest - Mithril Horde I expansion.

I know the pain of being stuck on a quest for an obscure indie RPG. I hope this will help.

There's 10 pages, I copy-pasted it here and it messes up the formatting and pictures. Unfortunately, download only in .docx format.

Enjoy.

Comments

• I had no trouble opening it as a docx file and it looked fine. Thank you very much for creating it.

• edited December 2020
    > @99fisher said:
    > Hello everyone! This is a quest guide for every quest in The Quest - Mithril Horde I expansion.
    >
    > I know the pain of being stuck on a quest for an obscure indie RPG. I hope this will help.
    >
    > There's 10 pages, I copy-pasted it here and it messes up the formatting and pictures. Unfortunately, download only in .docx format.
    >
    > Enjoy.

Excellent job on the guide there! 😄👍
  • I downloaded ya guide (well I think I did) but perhaps not...as I can't seem to locate it on my phone. Any suggestions/ideas??? Purrleeezz
  • Here it is again. Not sure why you can't locate it.

• I have a question about Puzzle Book quest. I’m playing the HD version (v.20.0.2) and cannot enter the volcano.

The guide mentions this:

——

Puzzle Book

1. Go to Mt. Agong, in the center there is a spiral maze. 

2. Go down the hole.

——

But there are two things that don’t add up:

Firstly, I can not find the maze from Mt.Agong. In my game, it’s on a map named “Lekhra Volcano”, not Mt.Agong.

Secondly: When i go to centre of maze and try to enter the hole, nothing happens. I am just standing above the hole and nothing happens. Move away from hole, re-enter that position, move away, re-enter, still nothing happens? How to get into the hole? I have the puzzle book quest active. No other quests are active. The main quests have been completed (game completed).

• Ayy caramba! The same problem arise with Dr. Alloy quest.

I really hope it is something that I’ve just mistaken and not that the hole becomes blocked after completing the main quests.

• Is this the HD version?

In order to go down the hole in the volcano, you need this quest, "Lost Prophecy", For Old Shaman, Mapmakers' Guild, Pontiniakh Inner City, go to the heart of the volcano in the north and find the Lost Prophecy." Nothing else.

It doesn't matter if you completed that quest, you can still jump down the hole. I just tested that.

I did not write that guide--the maze is in the Lekhra Volcano. : ) Mt. Agong is in another place in the north.

Same thing for Dr. Aloy. He's down that hole. Are you sure you have the right hole? There is only one there.

The hole doesn't become blocked.

• Hi,

after getting the Lost Prophecy quest, I can jump down to volcano hole. Thanks! 🙏