RELEASED: Curse of Linmore

2Β»

Comments

• edited March 2022

Already bought the new expansion as soon as it became available for purchase. βœŒοΈπŸ˜™

• Thanks Catacomber

• Woot! Just less than a week and before my milestone b-day! I hope, I don't have to wait for another milestone b-day to get Dragon Jade :wink: I've already been waiting quite a few years for it to get ported to HD. Anyhow, cheers thanks for the new release. One more to my growing collection of addons. :D

• @MysticFury said:
    Already bought the new expansion as soon as it became available for purchase. βœŒοΈπŸ˜™

Same here, just by chance discovered it right on the day of release. *Actually, stalking the website here everyday waiting for its release :p :D o:) *

• Woaw I don't know that the Cure of Linmore is released until I saw thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜±...Yes!!! new expansion! I'm gonna buying it after I'm done with celtic queen. I'm excited to play it!
  • Another incredible expansion, Cat. I'm so happy being back in the Quest world. I also wanted to mention that I ultimately decided to play as stand alone in lieu of downloading all of the expansions on my new phone to avoid slowdown and -wow - I'm so impressed with how y'all opted to optimize playing as a stand alone game. All of the work y'all put in to bring a new character up to speed without being overpowered ... It's just really impressively done. Thank you for continuing to provide us such great gaming!

• The stand alone versions avoid the overload that can happen when someone has too many expansions enabled.

Thank you for your kind words. Cursed Chess Set should be out soon. : ) Just waiting on Elendil to have time to upload it.

• Yes, Cat, playing as stand alone has fulfilled its purpose beautifully as I've played every expansion, so I'm sure all of those downloads would cause at least some slowdown. The only thing I find myself missing is having a home base to regroup in, perform alchemy, and enchant items. Of course those things can be accomplished anywhere but I guess I'm just used to doing them at home.
    Very excited to know Cursed Chess Set will be out soon! Great timing for when I complete this one πŸ™‚

• Any news on cursed chess?

Also the quest two has been long in coming..
  • I believe Elendil is very wrapped up with the Quest 2 which delays uploading Cursed Chess Set. I, like you, can only wait.