Looking for a ouija board

edited November 2021 in Caerworn Castle
Mustaf the magician needs a ouija board to communicate with the ghost Sheets.

The guide from Liz says Pennywise in Alderley Village should have one. I have camped out there at least 14 days and have seen a lot of items but no ouija board.

I have also checked the taverns of a few other villages with no luck.

Can someone please help me find one..? ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

• She should sell it. You need to camp out more. Filo the Keymaker also should sell it. Glaw the Taverner, The chances of its turning up is 5 on a scale of 1 to 10.

• Instead of camping out, you should have used the 'save-and-load' tactic as it's much more faster that way.. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Also, Ouij the Magician over at Crymlyn Village sells Ouija Boards for 200 Gold each. Are you VERY POSITIVE that you did check EVERY DOORS in every villages there...? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‘

• I guess I didn't check but rather followed the guide book which directed me elsewhere.

Thanks for the tip about saving/loading but that has its own problems with freezing and almost crashing on Android.

And of course thanks for showing me the ouija location. ๐Ÿ™‚
  • edited November 2021
    Thank you also Catacomber for the reply that got hidden a bit. I really did visit Pennywise on at least 20 occasions where inventory was reset without success.
  • Catacomber, I have seen you use descriptions of the likelihood of items turning up on 1 to 10 scale.

Is it possible for you elaborate on what a 5 and 10 would translate to in the average amount of attempts needed to for an item to appear? (I'm really just kind of curious. The math involved in the game interests me)
  • I can't do that because the original programmer of the Quest is no longer available to ask and I don't have access to the code. Usually, I sleep at an inn for a full night/day cycle and just keep checking the inventory. Eventually the items turn up. 1 is rare and 10 is common.

• Ok thanks! That's the same answer someone got when they asked Elendil about the effect of attributes on skills.

Are you at all involved with the development of what is tentatively called The Quest 2?

The relationship between the Zarista expansions and Redshift kind of confuses me. (For instance, all the expansions are listed as Redshift in google play store. And I believe you collaborate with Elendil in some capacity).

Once again I'm just curious. Playing the quest and expansions has taken up more of my life the past month than is probably healthy, but I love it! ๐Ÿ™‚
  • I'm not involved with the development of the Quest 2. The relationship between Redshift and Zarista Games is a contractual one. The stories and intellectual property of our expansions belong solely to Zarista Games. The story and intellectual property of the Quest belong solely to Redshift. We develop our expansions and they upload them to the Google Play Store and to the Apple Ios store and maintain them there. I upload the expansions to Steam and maintain them there.

• Thank you for your reply!