Tina Hola

PSA - I saved before doing this, but it turns out that if you kidnap Tina Hola (the innkeeper from the Order of the Sword) for Hermione & Argimon before gaining knighthood in the Order of the Sword, you permanently block yourself from being able to complete the HOLII main questline.

Master Ignatius prevents you from leaving Order of the Sword - perhaps for this reason - but you can still kidnap Tina and then be unable to get Lucretia's recommendation for knighthood.

Fun fact 🙂 unless there's something I'm missing as a workaround. Good thing I saved. It seemed like a bad idea to kidnap her with questlines in the area active, which is perhaps why no one has posted on it sooner.

Comments

• Yes, this is true and it's good that you point it out. Mrs. Phredd, however, will rescue you if you can't get Lucretia's quest for a fee but it's better to avoid the problem. : )

• edited July 2023

I'll have to check that out. There isn't an item associated with Knighthood to my understanding, so it didn't occur to me that Phredd or Mrs. Phredd would be able to do anything. Thanks Cat!