multicoloured bird

I’m in the harem, and i’m unable to retrieve the multicoloured bird. i’ve tapped and hit the wall that is silver colored in far west.

video again, if you want to look: https://youtu.be/MzK7legICA4?si=NslVlDdn5fGBOUkI

Comments

• If you have the quest Something Colorful for the Dream Lord, tap that wall as though you were talking to an npc. Don't hit it.

Do you have that quest? I just tested it and it worked for me.

• Hi, thank you for taking the time to answer me. No, I don’t have that quest. I was following a lead given by Dr. Teseoglu, who wanted me to Seal a Wormhole. He told me to look in the Harem for a coloured bird.

Considering the name of the quest “Something Colorful for the Dream Lord” it seems I need to first approach the Dream Lord empty-handed in order to get the quest. I was trying to be too prepared for meeting him!

• It works perfectly. Thanks for pointing out that I need that quest to be active before proceeding! Dr. Teseoglu was so convincing when he talked about the Harem, that I just headed there straight away to look for the bird. I tapped every square on the middle grounds of the Harem, as well as the corridors.

• Ah, that talkative Dr. Teseoglu. ^^