Unable to solve Prince Ivan Quest (spoilers)

I've nearly finished the expansion. All quests done, but I am unable to solve my last quest to rescue Prince Ivan.

I have finished the Order questline, finished Vasilia's questline, and given the Live Water to Prince Ivan in the Inner Buran Pass. Afterwards, I was teleported back to cave of the Ascetics, but there is no dialogue option for Mr. Tainnik.

I've repeated these steps multiple times by reloading saves but I seem unable to "turn in" this quest.

Anything I may have missed?

Can confirm that Prince Ivan is no longer in Buran Pass and it is the only Active Quest in my Log.

I also went to Hermione and completed the Get Back Your Sacrifice quest, but nothing has changed.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Did you talk to the Dark Alpawit in the Inner Buran Caves? Did you also become a member of the Order of the Sword?

• Well it seems in my excitement I missed the Alpawit during all my ventures back into the cavern. My Mark location was directly beside him in front of the gate, but I never bothered to turn around. He actually kind of spooked me.

Problem solved, thanks for everything you do Cat!
  • Thank you for your kind support! : ) I figured that was the problem.