Arena of pain

Hi I have destroyed the columns but the monsters are still there do I need a special weapon to destroy them ? Can I use any spells ?
They tend to gang up on me so I am not sure I am strong enough even though I am level 14
Time for bed I will try again tomorrow evening.

On another note how do I protect myself from the leader of the cursed Vikings I have Thor’s hammer but he just keeps killing me again what am I missing ?

Good night
Stay safe

Comments

• edited April 2020

Destroying the columns lets you better kill the Reapers. Which monsters are ganging up on you? Where is the leader of the Cursed Vikings? Are you talking about Ragnar? Thanks. Stay safe.

• The giant and the skeleton in the arena of pain . Can I hit them after the columns are gone?
    Ok so I will try to kill the reaper after the columns are gone will that help with the frost giant?

Yes I was asking about Ragnar but it was late last night and I could not remember his name lol.
    I have Thor’s Hammer but he still kills me so I think I must need something else. ?

Have a good day ,stay safe .

Thank you for the quick reply.

• edited April 2020

For Ragnar, you need Thor's Hammer but he's very strong. He can drain health and mana and is strong in melee. Beef up your melee by using fortify melee potions and cast stone skin. Enchant anything you can with ac and beef up your strength and endurance.

For the giant, you just have to destroy the four columns. Same for the skeleton. Are you sure you destroyed all four?

• Hi I finished the Arena of pain it was quite a challenge once I destroyed the columns I could hit them but it was tough .
    I will do what I can to beef up before I go back to see Ragnar.
    Thank you have a great day.
    Stay safe.