Maniacal Mirror Room

edited July 2018 in Hero of Lukomorye III

Ok, stuck in this room, come across a teleporter that doesnt seem to work....or is it me...obviously where the arrow is pointing ;-)

Comments

• It's meant not to go anywhere.

• damn, i was hoping that teleporter was what was stopping me, ok, well, im stuck in that case, going backwards and forwards through teleporters! i know it has to be a basic thing as no one else seems top have got stuck here so....help

• edited July 2018

You just haven't used the most useful mirror yet. You should investigate all the mirrors.

The trick to the mirror room is to use the perimeter wisely. So if you step on the correct square and move around using the perimeter, you should be ok.

The shelves that are hidden have some objects you need in your inventory to use some of the mirrors.

The mirror you might find most helpful is on the southeast wall and you need Snowy Quartz to use that mirror. That's on a shelf in that room. But you will need two keys once you get where the Snowy Quartz and that mirror will take you.

One is in one of the areas in the Maniacal Mirror Room--the other, well, you need to speak to a dead person.

I don't want to be more specific but if you need more help, come back.

• edited March 2019

Can anyone help? I have the key found in an area in MMR to get through gate where Fibonacci switches are but I don’t have mirror key that Alice is supposed to give. I have completed her quest and am playing the HD version. Did I speak to the wrong person?

Ignore please - post and you will find. I did indeed speak to the wrong person. Found the right one and got the quest needed for the key.

• Hi, sorry if I'm missing something obvious (again).
    I often like to play after my 10 hour shift doing mentally exhausting work on a computer... πŸ˜•

So I'm having trouble in the fibonacci room in the maniacal mirror room. I tried flipping down the switches for 1,2,3,5,8,13 but was unable to get the door to open.

Please let me know if I'm possibly doing the numbers/switches wrong or missing something (I do have the mirror room key if that is relevant to this portion).

Thanks!
  • @Nimrod said:
    Hi, sorry if I'm missing something obvious (again).
    I often like to play after my 10 hour shift doing mentally exhausting work on a computer... πŸ˜•

So I'm having trouble in the fibonacci room in the maniacal mirror room. I tried flipping down the switches for 1,2,3,5,8,13 but was unable to get the door to open.

Please let me know if I'm possibly doing the numbers/switches wrong or missing something (I do have the mirror room key if that is relevant to this portion).

Thanks!

Erm, have you completely forgotten that you're at the Maniacal MIRROR Room in the very first place..? πŸ˜…

Anything that's shown within any mirror are always in REVERSE state, which means that the Fibonacci code is also in... 😏

• edited November 2021
    Thanks, MysticFury. That is pretty devious of Kozney.

Unfortunately I am still unable to get the door open. I flipped all the switches to up position. Then flipped them down 13, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1.

What am I doing wrong?
  • ^^I guess doing it backwards isn't really mirror image but I also tried some other ways of switching the sides of the number pattern but couldn't get it to work. πŸ˜•
  • edited November 2021

@Nimrod said:
    ^^I guess doing it backwards isn't really mirror image but I also tried some other ways of switching the sides of the number pattern but couldn't get it to work. πŸ˜•

No no, you got it all wrong there.. πŸ˜…

I did said that the Fibonacci code was in REVERSE order, but I did not say that the code was in BACKWARD order, did I..? πŸ˜…

In other words, instead of the proper numbers of the Fibonacci code which are 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, the 'REVERSE' of the code would be 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12. πŸ˜™

• edited November 2021
    Yes, I knew I was missing it. I appreciate the help. It would've taken me a long time to think of it that way. πŸ™„πŸ™‚
  • @Nimrod said:
    Yes, I knew I was missing it. I appreciate the help. It would've taken me a long time to think of it that way. πŸ™„πŸ™‚

It's no problem at all. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Believe me, I myself also got stumped a bit (and tricked as well..) by Kozney the Deathless regarding with the correct sequence of the Fibonacci code puzzle back then.. πŸ˜“