Improving the game

Hi Cat
This discussion is intented to collect the small glitches a player can notice without nefast effect.
See attached file : in the position of the blue arrow you can only go one turn west or east.
you have to recall a position to follow.

Comments

• edited July 2018

omg, I came across the same glitch yesterday!!!, also theres something similar in pokoygrad center, will post a screenshot

• Will check and fix these when the IOS version is released -- thanks.

• edited July 2018

Just for the fun. Another inesthetic glitch. From the green mark in Beautiful forest you can go elsewhere in the main map . And happily get back !

• @TioGil said:
    Just for the fun. Another inesthetic glitch. From the green mark in Beautiful forest you can go elsewhere in the main map . And happily get back !

Will fix all these thanks but wait for a little while to see if any more fixes need to be made so as not to put too much work on Elendil. Thanks again.

• edited July 2018

Typo

When you talk to Captain Igor, he gives you the option of going to a few islands, Quiet Island is spelt wrong, it is spelt Quiet Ialand

• Fixed, thanks.

• "Mercenary" is sometimes spelled "mercinary" or similar, but I forget where exactly.

• Dr. Vlad named one of the NPC's Mercinarius on purpose. Not sure if that's where you saw it. Dr. Vlad, Liz and I often spell things differently. If you come across it, let me know. I won't be doing an update for another week probably, just to give Elendil a rest.

• edited July 2018

The Pirate in green cannot be reached for unbreakable bushes around. !

• That will be fixed in the next update. But he is of minimal importance. He just drops gold and Cure Pogan Scurvy. Thanks.