Deaths repose in Celtic doom

How should I get pass the two locked door in death’s repose? I could find any key or way to unlock

Comments

• There is one area where you have to do the levers in the right way. For other doors, you need to find keys. There are many walls that if you tap them or hit them, they disappear. Key locations are in the attached pic.

• But these two doors does not have any suitable keys as I go through all over the map and lock pick does not work...

• @Catacomber said:
    There is one area where you have to do the levers in the right way. For other doors, you need to find keys. There are many walls that if you tap them or hit them, they disappear. Key locations are in the attached pic.

Are the two gates as I circled on the picture suppose to be using lock pick or what? Since I’ve had used all 2 keys I can obtain currently and switches already

• The gate on the left requires the Green Keeper's Key. The gate on the right requires the Gray Keeper's Key.

Here is the same map with the keys named.

• Thx! Btw how can I get back to matras from Celtic doom map? I couldn’t find the correct sailor or place to travel back...

• Mark and Recall...

• I didn’t mark...

• In such case I do not know. Never played Doom expansion so far. Have always saved Marks from each world to avoid such situations.

• I answered your question in the other thread you posted about this.

• How can I removed the big pillar on the south west
  • There's a secret switch behind a green fern a bit to the north of the pillar. However, it's behind a gray wall you need to tap to set hidden.