Key to Albion's Door

Could anyone help please. I cannot open the door leading to Albion. I have hit, tapped and tried to walk through to every wall in Albion's realm and in Gamog's realm and although I have found the Hammer of Order I can not find a key to open the door to Albion.
DMB

Comments

• The keys to get to Albion are on the floor of Realm of Gamog. You get to Realm of Gamog from Albion's Realm.

• Found them, at last, thank you very much for your help. Is there any chance of Hero of Luckomorye V appearing on Steam for the PC?. Brilliant expansions even though they are hair-tearingly frustrating at times.
    Thank you again for your help and patience.
    DMB

• That's next after Basilisk's Eye.

• Do i need to have some quest active or some other prerequisite to find Albions Key on the floor in Gamog? I’ve walked on every map tile of Gamog’s realm but can’t find it. Here are the areas that i have found in both realms, am i missing some parts?

• To clarify, I can’t figure out how to open the easternmost door in Albions Realm. Does it require the Albions Key?

• edited March 9

It requires the Giant's Keys. Look on the ground in Realm of Gamog.

• I’m sorry but i’ve done that. I just can’t find the keys. Do i need to have some quest active or some other prerequisite to find Giants Keys on the floor in Gamog’s Realm? I’ve walked on every map tile of Gamog’s realm but can’t find it. Does Phress sell them?

• i stand corrected and humbly apologise. Giants Keys are there on the floor as you said, Catacomber.

they’re really hard to see, though, so it took me many many sweeps around the dungeon to find them!

sorry!

• I can't make them bigger sadly. There's an advantage to things being on the floor. If you lose them, they respawn in seven days.

• no need to make them bigger, it’s a challenge! i just suck at these kind of challenges 😂🤷‍♂️

• I have the quest “Persuade the giant” but there is no dialogue option that allows me to ask for the Chalice. My persuasion skill is 327 so it should be enough high?

• Here are my quests. Should I have some other quest also, to make him talk?

• You need the quest Free and restore Nodens and the quest Free/Restore Coventina. So you need the latter. You get that quest from Marshall in Boardroom of the gods.