collect the crystal

I think i miss the token that temple priest give to me.. i can not get the clue from the water priest.. any solution?

Comments

• The token is the Amulet of the Mothers and it can't be sold. Maybe you stashed it somewhere?

This is the Water Priestess' hint: "The Water Elementals' world is under the sea of course, to the far north, off Harpies' Rocks, but they are protected by fierce Water Tigers. I think one of the Water Tigers guards the Crystal of Enlightened Kingship."

But she won't set the hole that is the entrance to the Water Elementals' World visible unless you have that amulet.

You may need to go to an earlier save file.

• edited November 2019

I'm stuck with this my last quest, I've explored and have found nothing there, except I get "you hear hissing somewhere"?

• Did you show her the token--the Amulet of Mothers--that the Temple Priestess gave you?

Take that and show it to the Water Priestess on Brittle Island. The Water Priestess tells you: "You have the Amulet of the Mothers. I can speak freely. One of my sister Water Elementals hid the crystal you seek.

The Water Elementals' world is under the sea of course, to the far north, off Harpies' Rocks, but they are protected by fierce Water Tigers. I think one of the Water Tigers guards the Crystal of Enlightened Kingship."

Go to Harpies' Rocks in the far north and you should find a hole in the north there that takes you to the Water Elementals' Home.

Go down that hole. Move north to the first gate on the right, open the gate, Walk further in to the next gate. Open that. Kill the Water Tiger you'll find in the far southeast. He drops the crystal.

• Ah thank you, I've already cleared that area, so perhaps I'm looking for something I already have...?

• edited November 2019

It's a sphere called Enlightened Kingship. If you didn't pick it up, it may still be there. If you picked it up, you may have stashed it somewhere.

• Thanks , yes I already had it and hadn't noticed ! Not the first time that has happened and I'm sure it's not the last either!

• Post and you shall find. : )

• I have no idea what happened to my amulet of mother.
  • Is there any way to re-acquire the amulet of mother?
  • I'm sorry. There isn't. Did you check shelves where you normally stash things? I can't do an update right now because Elendil can't process it. He's working on rebuilding the Quest due to Google Play Store requirements.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I'm sorry. There isn't. Did you check shelves where you normally stash things? I can't do an update right now because Elendil can't process it. He's working on rebuilding the Quest due to Google Play Store requirements.

I did check my usual spots. Oh well. Guess i’ll move on.

Thanks for the reply