Clear Cape Nose and How to Repair Anything Issues

Can’t clear these 2 quests. Have killed everything in Cape Nose and no badges were dropped. Also, have hit every house (Door and window) in Holdovia and no repair book. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• If you have the quest, the book How to Repair Anything is on a door in the middle of Holodovia.

The Kozney's Troopers in Cape Nose Lab drop their badges.

This is the HD version.

• Hi Cat! Thanks for the response. I am asking about the HD version (sorry, keep for getting there is 2 versions now!!). I have completed all the tasks in the game. I cannot clear these 2. The lab in Cape nose is cleared, but no badges on the floor or in my inventory. I have also hit every house at the door and window in Haldovia. No book. I.s the book sellable. Maybe I sold it by mistake. Same with the badges, are they sellable? Does Fred sell them? This is likely all my fault (probably sold the) and not a glitch. But just wanted to check.

• edited May 2020

The badges can't be sold. When you killed the Paratroo[ers inside the Cape Nose Lab, did you check their drops? The book however can be bought from a librarian if you camp outside for awhile. It's chances of showing up are low so you might have to sleep for awhile.

Here is where the book is.

• Thanks Cat. I may have just dropped The badges along the way. I don’t remember if I picked them up after defeating the paratroopers, but I’ve been back several times and there is nothing on the floor. I hit the building you identify in the map. Nothing there. I’ll camp. Thanks again!!