Help with Hell's Mouth

Down to my last 4 quests, having a blast with this expansion!
Can I get a couple of hints re: Hell's Mouth? Have slashed and smashed everything, no joy nor tears

Comments

• Hi, soup2nj! What are you looking for? I'm glad you're enjoying Macha's. : )

If you're looking for a Bubble of Joy, try a flame on the left (west) side.

To get to the tears, you have to hit a golden wall and use the lever there.

• For the flames, to get the Bubble of Joy, try a gentle tap.

• Thank you for help! I had tapped flame with weapon my first time through and it didn't register on my phone. Tapping screen with finger did the trick.

• I’m stuck getting into the Hell Mouth. Apparently you need three numbered keys, but I’ve only found one.

• No, you need just one key with 3 hellish numbers...

• @Aeon said:
    No, you need just one key with 3 hellish numbers...

Any tips on where to find it? I just have "Key Number Six" which Phredd in the same area also sells.

• That should be key number 666 if I remember correctly and can be found in same area around entrance to Hell' s mouth...

• The sign says: "You need three keys that together form an evil number"

So I found one key that's Number 6. Phredd also sells a Number 6 key. I figure a third would make 666 somehow - but I can't find any more, I've been tapping like a mad woodpecker!

• It's yellow/ brown small bush, if I remember correctly somewhere in right corner (ne) of that area. Tap it.

• No luck finding a brown bush. Perhaps I'm in the wrong area entirely? There is an intriguing looking sewer-grate in the north-west corner, but it's barred.

• I'm sorry but I'm definitely sure, that everything I needed to enter Hell's mouth I found in map you' ve just posted and I think it was in NE quarter.

• Now I recalled there and I'm sure that it is a small red plant/ bush just 3 steps from your blue arrow (your position). When I tapped it, I received third key number 6 which allowed me to enter Hell' s mouth.

• @Aeon said:
    Now I recalled there and I'm sure that it is a small red plant/ bush just 3 steps from your blue arrow (your position). When I tapped it, I received third key number 6 which allowed me to enter Hell' s mouth.

Thanks. Unfortunately tapping and hitting it does nothing (possibly it gave me the key I've already got?)

I can't even find the second key, let alone the third!

I don't know if maybe I should sleep for a week and hope that something regenerates?

• Sorry I cannot help more. I would definitely try to sleep until whole area respawn (with monsters also). I' m not sure if some monsters gave me 2 previous keys, or if they were somewhere hidden. Just know that tapping on that mentioned bush I got last one and entered Hell. Also I think that Phred should respawn keys after some time, so you shoul be able to collect all of them...

• Thanks so much for your help anyway! I'm hoping Catacomber can drop by to let us know the exact locations, so I can figure out if it's me being useless or a bug.

99.9999% of the time it's me being useless at finding stuff ;)

• You need three keys numbered six. One is dropped by a Hellhound, one is in a drain in the far northwest and one is on a red fern in the north east.

• I finally found them: it turns out that even though I had visited Macha, I hadn't picked up her quest. Weird, I know!

The hellhound key drops regardless, but the drain and the fern don't drop unless you have the quest.

• That's right.

• I cracked the golden wall in the north of hells mouth and explored the hall behind it but didn't see any lever?
    Any help?

• This golden wall? The lever is there.

• Had the wrong golden wall. Thanks again!

• > @istara said:
    > I finally found them: it turns out that even though I had visited Macha, I hadn't picked up her quest. Weird, I know!
    >
    > The hellhound key drops regardless, but the drain and the fern don't drop unless you have the quest.

Please let me know which quest and where i can visit macha?
  • The quest is: 'For the goddess Macha, Macha's Temple, Wailing Point, retrieve her Tears from Hell's Mouth.' And that's where she is, in her Temple in Wailing Point.

• Ok I’m stuck...I can get to a door that says “You can’t see any method of opening this door.” I hit the the wall in the tunnel to the east, but I cannot find a way through the door to get close to the proper wall to hit or touch so I can get the Goddesses Tears and take them back for the sword. At this point the bulls will die of old age before I can help them pass to the other side, so to speak. Any help would be great!! Thanks for creating such a fun game!!
  • Did you speak to the ghoul Pyre and bring him his Bubble of Joy. If you are where I think you are, he will then open that door for you. Stepping straight across that room in the middle should trigger a conversation with Pyre.

• Hi Cat! Love the games!! Ok, looking for a flame to tap, don’t see any unless you’re talking about the wispy flames here and there. I was looking for a torch flame so probably my bad. I kinda feel a bit behind since I’m only on MC, but these are a blast! Thanks again for the help!!
  • Never thought to touch the flames, thanks Cat!! I owe you a “Pounce” cat treat! My cats used to love them!!
  • Pounce or Temptations works for me, thanks! : )

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Pounce or Temptations works for me, thanks! : )

;-) -Getting a vision of you jumping up a couple stories to catch the treats like in the commercial- LOL....