Clip toenails

Hi,
I have the quest Clip toenails. I read the book how to calm a dragon and i missed two igredience.
1. Coal
2. Kethup from ketchup trees.
First, i found the ketchup trees but i don't have a clou how to recive ketchup.
And second, where can i gind coal?

THanks!!!

Comments

• Coal can be found in fire sector
    One tree will give you ketchup. Need to tap the right one

1. I have a charcoal in my inventory. Is that what i m looking for?
    2. I ve tap all the trees in Draconite Plains around the sign that says Ketchup tree forest but nothing...
  • No, it's coal you need.

Stand to the right of the sign, take one pace forward turn east and you face the tree. Tap it.

• Still nothing. I m here...

• That's the tree to your left. If you have the quest and you tap the tree, you get ketchup. Maybe you got it and sold it. The Potion Seller sells it if you need it.

• Thanks for help!! I solved it

• I need a little help on this quest.. πŸ˜₯

I've brought the exact ingredients including the Dragon Claws Clipper but as soon as I clicked that brazier, and when i talk to Pyro (The Dragon), the only dialogue I have from Pyro is 'Tips'. Even talking to Firon only just gave me the dialogue 'The fire sector'..

What am I supposed to do next? πŸ˜• I tried 'attack' Pyro with the Dragon Claws Clipper but I only received the same messages of not to attack it.. Is this a sort of bug or am I missing something? Please help out here if you could, thanks... πŸ˜”
  • You have coal, matches and a book 'How to Calm Dragons'? You have the quest from Firon? You have the Stove Top Thumb? You have 10 Sugarberries, 1 Ketchup, 1 Green Sage, 3 Fire Power Flowers and 2 Swamp Sulphur? If you have more than that number of items, you should be able to get what you need from the brazier. If you had the right amount of items when you tapped the brazier, did you get the message "You heat the clippers."?

Did you get the Toenail Clippers from Pyro or somewhere else?

• This may need a fix if you bought the toenail clippers in a store and tapped the brazier before you talked to Pyro. Not sure yet. See if having the exact numbers of items works for you. Drop any extra if you have extra. If that doesn't work, I'll do a fix but let me know. Thanks.

• edited November 2020
    > @Catacomber said:
    > This may need a fix if you bought the toenail clippers in a store and tapped the brazier before you talked to Pyro. Not sure yet. See if having the exact numbers of items works for you. Drop any extra if you have extra. If that doesn't work, I'll do a fix but let me know. Thanks.

Actually, before I bought the Dragon Claws Clipper from the Blacksmith store, I got the exact amount of ingredients including that Stove Top Thumbs as well as the Book 'How to Calm Dragons', but then the Brazier mentioned that I still need something else. πŸ˜•

Then I look upon the book again and it mentioned of a 'special dragon cutting knife' and I thought it has to be that Dragon Claw Clippers and I bought it from the store and return, clicking on that Brazier and it did took away those ingredients including the Stove Top Thumb, but then after that nothing else happens. I didn't even get that message (of the 'You heated the Clippers' message) you mentioned of. πŸ˜•

Am I not supposed get those Clippers from the store in the first place or that I should have talked to Pyro first..? Oh dear.. 😣 (And yes, I did get this quest 'Clip Toenail' from Firon firsthand)
  • The Brazier just became non-responsive as soon as it took away the necessary ingredients and items. Nothing else happens. πŸ˜₯
  • Yes. You're not supposed to buy them before talking to Pyro, in which case I'll do an update that should help you. : )

• Update sent to Elendil. Just have patience. He'll get to it as soon as he can.

• edited November 2020
    Ah.. πŸ˜” It's my fault on my side there. I thought it was a scenario that we need to figure out what we need in order to fulfill the requirements back then.. 😣

Thank you in advance for help and I sincerely apologize for the unnecessary troubles that I may caused for you, Catacomber. πŸ˜”πŸ™
  • Where are sugarberries found, I have 8 of them?
  • > @PrinceJuju said:
    > Where are sugarberries found, I have 8 of them?

There are two places where you can find Sugar Berries.

One of them is over at the Royal Sector (at the Core City) which does respawn every 7 days. πŸ˜‰

The 'bright' green berry (?) plants (shown by the image here ⬇️) over at Draconite Plains contains Sugar Berries. Tap on these plants to get Sugar Berries. ☺️
  • Thank you Mystic Fury, you are a life saver β›„
  • > @PrinceJuju said:
    > Thank you Mystic Fury, you are a life saver β›„

Please, don't mentioned it. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Merry Xmas to you too there! πŸ˜„β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ€Άβ˜ƒοΈ
  • edited December 2020
    > @Catacomber said:
    > Update sent to Elendil. Just have patience. He'll get to it as soon as he can.

Good news, Catacomber! πŸ˜„

I've just received an update on 'Asteroids I' expansion and I was able to complete the 'Clip Toenails' quest at last..!! 🀩😁

Thank you so much for your highly appreciated assistance once again, Catacomber!! πŸ€—

But I have one more question though, how do we trigger the 'Ending slide' for the expansion itself to certify that we've completed the expansion's story though? 😯
  • I don't think there is one in Asteroids I. Mayor Jeb asks you to stay.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I don't think there is one in Asteroids I. Mayor Jeb asks you to stay.

Ah, I see.. 😯

Well, not that I really mind at all. πŸ˜… But of course, my true home is over at Mithria itself, that's for certain. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€
  • Hi,

I must be missing something...
    Here are all I have for the quest, the dragon claw clipper, the book, the 3 fire flowers, the 10 sugar berries, the 2 swap sulphurites, the coal, the matches and the Stove Top Thumb. I must them on the floor to show what I have.

The brazier keep telling something is missing and Pyro tell must all must be set right...

• Found the problem, swamp sulphurites and swamp sulfur are two different things... Problem sobbed for me...