Find the jewels

I just have one quest left: Find the five large rubies for Lord Orion. They're from a belt left with Norrick the Tailor, but he has no dialogue options regarding them, so I'm not sure where to look. (Unless he told me something earlier which I've forgotten?)

Comments

• edited January 2021
    > @istara said:
    > I just have one quest left: Find the five large rubies for Lord Orion. They're from a belt left with Norrick the Tailor, but he has no dialogue options regarding them, so I'm not sure where to look. (Unless he told me something earlier which I've forgotten?)

Did you check with the door that's at the opposite side of the Tailor shop? 🙂 Someone living that close to the Tailor shop should've witnessed something by generally speaking.. 😉
  • Thanks! I ended up having to restart the game to get those messages back, because they weren’t repeated once you’ve asked them.

Then I switched back to my main save and managed to find them.

For those wanting a spoiler: it’s a woman in Mineral Plains.
  • > @istara said:
    > Thanks! I ended up having to restart the game to get those messages back, because they weren’t repeated once you’ve asked them.
    >
    > Then I switched back to my main save and managed to find them.
    >
    > For those wanting a spoiler: it’s a woman in Mineral Plains.

You're most welcome. ☺️👍

By the way, there is a little 'trick' with NPCs' dialogue. (Well, only for smartphone/tablet users) 😏 As long as you didn't end any NPCs' dialogue by hitting 'Goodbye', all you need to do is simply rotate your smartphone/tablet and the dialogue will 'restart' itself should you had missed any details upon the conversation itself.. 😉