Healer Apprentice & Adept

I am just about to start this expansion. How does Healer Apprentice and Healer Adept affect your attributes and skills?

Comments

• They give a boost to Healing Magic:
    * Apprentice -- +15 Healing Magic
    * Practitioner -- +25 Healing Magic
    * Healer Adept -- +40 Healing Magic

Also the Apprentice ability is needed for the "Cure Snooker" and "Cure Vite" quests. I do not know/remember if the other two abilities are needed for the other cure quests.

HTH.

• Thank you Thenedor! : )

• Thank you for the quick answer. So does that mean all three increase Healing Magic by +80?

• > @Thenedor said:
    > They give a boost to Healing Magic:
    > * Apprentice -- +15 Healing Magic
    > * Practitioner -- +25 Healing Magic
    > * Healer Adept -- +40 Healing Magic
    >
    > Also the Apprentice ability is needed for the "Cure Snooker" and "Cure Vite" quests. I do not know/remember if the other two abilities are needed for the other cure quests.
    >
    > HTH.

Huh.. I was actually expecting those Abilities to provide additional bonuses such as +Intelligence and +Mana.. 😗 But I guess getting +Healing Magic bonus will be sufficient for it. 😙
  • @Joe99 said:
    Thank you for the quick answer. So does that mean all three increase Healing Magic by +80?

That is correct. Thanks to that my Healing Magic is currently at 224 (which makes the "Cure Light Wounds" and "Cure Wounds" spells awesomely effective although not quite as effective as a potion that fully restores health).