Some questions regarding with Fox Holes.

edited March 2021 in Caerworn Castle
Hello there, everyone. πŸ‘‹β˜ΊοΈ

I have a few questions regarding about Fox Holes. πŸ˜₯

1) What purposes exactly is this Gray Fox Key for? πŸ˜• As far as i'm already aware of, it's definitely not for that 'decoration' gate door.. πŸ˜…

2) Is there anyway to get over to that snow-covered pathway shown by the image here? πŸ˜—β¬‡οΈ

3) Finally, is this hole on the wall (shown by the image here ⬇️) just simply a mere decoration? I tap it numerous times and nothing happens.. πŸ˜•

Any assistances is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance by the way. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Comments

• I don't remember what the Gray Fox Key is for. It doesn't open any of the doors in the Fox Holes. I may have intended it to then used a different way of opening a door for some reason.

No there is no way to get over to that snow covered pathway. And there is only a flower or two there.

The hole is only decorative.

• edited March 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > I don't remember what the Gray Fox Key is for. It doesn't open any of the doors in the Fox Holes. I may have intended it to then used a different way of opening a door for some reason.
    >
    > No there is no way to get over to that snow covered pathway. And there is only a flower or two there.
    >
    > The hole is only decorative.

Thank you very much for your answers as always, Catacomber. ☺️❀️

So therefore, the purpose of the Gray Fox Key is yet unknown still..? πŸ˜• Hmm... πŸ€” I think I will still hold on to it just in case if I revisited certain areas within the "Caerworn Castle" expansion and that key happens to work on a specific door/gate door. πŸ˜™

And I see. 😯 For a minute there, I thought I might had missed a switch or two in order to cross towards that snow-covered pathways. πŸ˜… (I did found the two switches that's within the two small areas if we dropped through certain holes in the 'Holes Room'. I believed that back then, one of the switches indicated that a path has been opened but I guess it wasn't referring to that gap across the snow-covered pathway. πŸ˜—)

Ah.. 'decorative' hole.. 😌 Should've guessed it. πŸ˜…
  • edited March 2021
    Okay, something is really wrong here... I keep getting this message "You are not allowed to upload files in this category" and I can't upload my screenshots for certain reasons.. πŸ˜•

Is there some administrators restricting my options for uploading screenshots here..? πŸ˜•
  • edited March 2021
    Trying to upload the images once more... πŸ˜•

Edit: No, I still can't for some reasons, and I keep getting this same messages saying that I can't upload files in this category... Like how and why, exactly..?? πŸ˜’ It's not like I'm uploading a 'potential hazardous file' for crying out loud... πŸ˜‘
  • edited March 2021
    Trying once more... πŸ˜’

Edit: Still can't, that really tears it..! πŸ’’πŸ˜‘

I used to be able to upload my screenshots without any problems months ago and now this issue starts on me for no apparent reasons.. πŸ˜‘ .. And it just so happens while I'm still recovering from my leg injury from 3 days ago, tch... πŸ’’πŸ˜‘
  • Sigh.. My sincere apologies for my bad tempers earlier on, everyone. πŸ˜” For this type of issue is simply new to me, and yet seems ridiculous for me as well. πŸ˜‘

This is my only other option of sharing the screenshots:

https://sta.sh/02g8xaja1n68
    https://sta.sh/01po4n26xhj1
    https://sta.sh/01spc1u152yf
    https://sta.sh/01xisfu71diy
  • edited March 2021

Alright..!! πŸ˜„ Looks like I figured it out it on how to upload images on my own comments the correct way now.. 😁 All I had to do was simply switched to 'Desktop Site' style all along.. πŸ˜…

• Glad that did it. : )

• *Sigh* πŸ˜” ...If only I had figured it out sooner though. πŸ˜‘
  • I didn't know. Some aspects of the forum work mysteriously.
  • Well, in the end I've learnt something new for this forum and all ends well here. πŸ˜™