Abilities?

I notice from the quest list, there are multiple abilities acquired in completing quests (miner apprentice, miner adept, miner magister). Could someone please list the attribute and skill bonuses for each one? Thanks.

Comments

• edited March 2021
    Erm, they aren't exactly 'Abilities' though... 😅 They're just simply Amulets (and together with the correct Miner's Axe and Decree as well) that grants us the ability to mine specific ores.
  • That's true of Assteroids I. I was able to change the Abilities to Amulets for those who don't like adding abilities.

• edited March 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > That's true of Asteroids I. I was able to change the Abilities to Amulets for those who don't like adding abilities.

Wha- 😲

You meant that these Abilities weren't Amulets in the first place?? 😲 And does this also includes the Smelter's Badge and Mind Reader as well?? 😲

But why would anyone dislike additional Abilities in the first place though..? 😧 Is it because it would make their characters too overpowered or something like that..? 😕

By the way Catacomber... You misspelled 'Asteroid' there... 😅😂
  • Sorry about misspelling. Eyes are going. Yes, originally in some of the Classic versions, there were abilities and when I can, I change them into Amulets or something similar but couldn't do that in Horde II because it was too complicated. Some players don't like additional abilities. So I tried to help.

I might be able to have it possible to pay Phredd to remove those abilities if you have them but have to think about that. It would be an update later on.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Sorry about misspelling. Eyes are going. Yes, originally in some of the Classic versions, there were abilities and when I can, I change them into Amulets or something similar but couldn't do that in Horde II because it was too complicated. Some players don't like additional abilities. So I tried to help.
    >
    > I might be able to have it possible to pay Phredd to remove those abilities if you have them but have to think about that. It would be an update later on.

I still don't get it of WHY would anyone dislike having Abilities that grants positive bonuses in the first place, let alone having the option to remove those Abilities as well.. 😑 (Unless if these adventurers wants to be 'hardcore' type or something of relevant, that is.)

I can understand if it's due to Abilities that grants negative bonuses like those in "HOL II" but positive ones..? 😕 Please pardon me if i might sound a bit offensive, but for those adventurers who dislike Abilities, are simply those whom only had minor perspectives views and not seeing the whole picture here.. 😒😑