Problems in Casle Oborot

I do not know how to proceed further in Oborot. I circled a force field (on attached screenshot) that I cannot get through.

Is there something else i should be doing? Am I missing a certain quest?

Thanks!

Comments

• See that square in your map? There's a switch in the north that would remove the wall of force. Throw something across the gap.

• Thanks, somehow i missed that button.

But i believe that button removed a forcefield more to the right of the area I need. Please see where I circled on a new screenshot. I was already able to get to the area that that forcefield protected.
  • That secret switch is coded to remove the spot where you're stuck. That's the area circled.

Just before a gold staircase.

If it's the force field that isn't circled but to the left of the circled area, that's controlled by a secret switch near Tom Cat the tiger.

There's only one other wall of force and that's controlled by the secret switch on the south side of that square.

• I’m also stuck with that particular force field.

I’ve circled the force field and the square thing. I’ve shot the square thing with a bow from every direction, and received two messages of force fields going down. But this force field still remains. You mentioned Tom Cat. I haven’t released him yet / should i kill the weredragon first? I’m also having trouble finding him